I will be back tomorrow morning, but I had to hit on a couple of things real quickly.
1. If you are wearing a suit and are over the age of 30, it is UNACCEPTABLE to have your ringtone be "Crank Dat" by Soulja Boy. This scene occurred in the Two Trees Inn at Foxwoods on Tuesday night, the entire lounge came to a screeching halt when this guy answered his ringing phone. He left about 5 minutes later, and I am pretty sure it was because he realized he looked ridiculous.
2. Kathy Horbath gets a New Hyundai if a Cardinal does something in the 7th, but the point of this blurb is this. Horbath (say it out loud to get the full meaning). For a woman's last name, isn't that that the worst possible name you can have? Other than "Ragtime", "Dushbag", or "Slootkween", I think that takes the cake. If she's married, might I suggest a hyphenation ASAP?
3. Earth to Astros, you are in last-place in your division, trading for Randy Wolf is not a good idea.
4. Listened to Pat Gillick on XM 175 this morning, this guy is going to do something drastic by the deadline. Mark my words.
5. Got to watch the Phils comeback against the Mets last night with 4 0r 5 Mets fans in the above-mentioned lounge. Greatest moment ever, in my opinion.
6. Where in the blue hell can I find "Wii Fit"? Seriously? Anyone?
Back tomorrow with something or other.