Looking to liven up that Fantasy Football League next year? Do you wish the Draft was longer? Do you feel bad for those lowly punters? Well, here is a list of new categories that will spice up any Fantasy League.
1. QB Kneels: Nothing says F-U like picking up a few late points when your QB drops to one knee.
2. Reserve Player Victories: Earn valuable points if you have the guts to start backups who see the field during a win. BenJarvus Green-Ellis anyone?
3. Punts inside the 20. One point for the dropping it on the 19...19 points for dropping it on the one.
4. Pancakes: Draft those big men early if you want to rule this category.
5. Fines: 2,500 dollar fine for your player? No problem, that's 25 points for you playa.
6. Rushing Attempts: Hey, you get points for receptions...why not attempts?
7. Challenge Wins: Who says you can't draft coaches? Just stay away from Bil Cowher if he ends up coaching again.
8. Offensive Line Receptions/Yardage: It happens...rarely..but it does happen.
9. Defensive Injuries: Two points for knocking a guy out of the game. Five points for knocking a guy unconscious. A whopping ten points for a career-ender (Jack Tatum would be the king)!
10. Net Punting Average: Could you imagine the debate on draft day of which round the punters should start coming off the board?