1. Cincinnati (7-0, 3-0 in conference): Pike or no Pike, the 'Cats continue to roll. Next Step...At Syracuse
2. Pittsburgh (7-1, 4-0): A fantastic performance against South Florida, as the offense continues to roll. Next Step...Bye Week
3. West Virginia (6-1, 2-0): A dramatic, emotional win over UConn hid many of the problems WVU is still dealing with. Next Step...Friday night in Tampa.
4. South Florida (5-2, 1-2): The midseason collapse continues for the Bulls, after getting pounded by Pitt. Next Step...Huge home game against West Virginia
5. Connecticut (4-3, 1-2): Fantastic effort in a close loss to WVU. This team will not fold after the loss of Jasper Howard. Next Step...Crucial rivalry game at home against Rutgers.
6. Rutgers (5-2, 0-2): Only a win away from bowl eligibility, but can the Knight's beat a legitimate team? Next Step...Road game against a legitimate team in UConn.
7. Syracuse (3-4, 0-2): Got revenge over Akron without Mike Williams in the lineup. Next Step...Tough home game against Cincinnati
8. Louisville (2-5, 0-3): Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Next Step...Trying not to lose to Arkansas State.