Wednesday, September 22, 2010
1. West Virginia (3-0): A better performance this week, but still not playing to potential. Next Step…Tough night game at LSU
2. Pittsburgh (1-1): Still looking for a way to get Dion Lews going, and keeping the defense healthy. Next Step…Huge Thursday night game against Miami.
3. South Florida (1-1): Hopefully using the week off to find some receivers. Next Step...A should-be win over Western Kentucky at home.
4. Rutgers (2-0): Used the bye week to hopefully find an offense. Next Step…Big home game against UNC.
5. Syracuse (2-1): Slow start, but a solid finish for the Orange this week in a win over Maine. Next Step…Another FCS showdown against Colgate.
6. Connecticut (1-2): Another dismal performance in a loss to Temple. Next Step…Trying to find a passing game while hosting Buffalo.
7. Cincinnati (1-2): Inconsistent offense, and a weak defense equal pathetic play. Next Step…Getting smacked around at home by Oklahoma.
8. Louisville (1-2): Respectable loss to Oregon State, but still a step below the pack. Next Step…Bye Week.