1. West Virginia (5-2, 2-0): WVU finally came to life last week, with the win over Auburn. Next Step...winning a road game.
2. UConn (6-2, 2-1): Bounced back well after two-straight losses. Next Step...beating WVU for the first time ever.
3. Pittsburgh (5-2, 2-1): Can Coach Wanny avoid another late-season meltdown? Next Step...trying to figure out a way to beat Notre Dame in South Bend.
4. Cincinnati (6-2, 2-1): Huge bounce-back win against South Florida. Next Step...Finding a way to win in Morgantown.
5. Louisville (5-2, 1-1): The Cards continue to impress on the defensive side of the football. Next Step...Putting the hammer to lowly Syracuse.
6. South Florida (6-3, 1-3): Three straight losses in the Big East, following last night's debacle in Cincinnati. Next Step...Must win against Rutgers.
7. Rutgers (3-5, 2-2): Mike Teel throws for six scores last week...is he back? Next Step...Kicking South while their down next weekend.
8. Syracuse (1-6, 0-3): The Louisville game could be it for Greg Robinson. Next Step...Saving their coach's job, for at least another week.