1. Cincinnati (9-0, 5-0): The title-contender had a scare this week, but continue to score at will. Next Step...at home against West Virgina.
2. Pittsburgh (8-1, 5-0): Buisiness as usual over the weekend, as the Panthers head into deeper waters. Next Step...hosting Notre Dame.
3. South Florida (6-2, 2-2): Coming off a bye, the Bulls look to get back to late-season winning. That's something new to the program. Next Step...TOugh road game at Rutgers.
4. West Virginia (7-2, 3-1): Following an uninspiring performance against Louisville, the Mountainees continue to look for consistency. Next Step...On the road at Cincinnati.
5. Rutgers (6-2, 1-2): The Knights are still looking for that marquee win in 2009. Next Step...Hosting South Florida.
6. Connecticut (4-5, 1-2): More heartbreak again this week for the Huskies, as UConn continues to lose close games. Next Step...A much-needed bye week.
7. Syracuse (3-6, 0-4): Another tough week for the Orange, following two more season-ending injuries. What was once a promising season has turned painful. Next Step...Winnable game at Louisville.
8. Louisville (3-6, 0-4): The Cards were respectable against West Virginia, and look to carry a little momentum into this weekend. Next Step...Hoping for win number one in conference against Syracuse.