No Sports Flash this morning, as Jeff and myself are both having voice issues. Trust us, you don't want to hear us right now...
- The Celtics went into Detroit and played an awful Pistons team. They left with a loss, and a head coach who said after the game "I think we think we're better than what we are." Yeah, really? No way!
- Former Red Sox catcher Carlton Fisk is mad as hell about steroids.
- Claude Julien has joined the legion of Bruins fans who would like to see Dennis Wideman not be awful.
- UMaine goalie Scott Darling could be back before the end of the month.
- High School scores right here.