Wednesday, October 06, 2010
1. West Virginia (3-1): Hopefully spent the bye week looking for a new offensive line. Next Step…Home against UNLV.
2. Syracuse (3-1): It’s a hesitant number two, but they don’t have a bad loss yet. Next Step…Huge roadie at South Florida.
3. South Florida (3-1): The wins haven’t been impressive, but they have been wins. Next Step…Hosting Syracuse.
4. Connecticut (3-2): This is a completely different team with Cody Endres at Quarterback. Next Step…On the road at Rutgers.
5. Cincinnati (1-3): Coming off the bye, the Bearcats look to turn this season around. Next Step…Should-be win against Miami of Ohio.
6. Pittsburgh (2-3): Still looking for offensive balance, though the run game is taking off. Next Step…Off to South Bend to take on Notre Dame.
7. Rutgers (2-3): 77 points in four games? That is pathetic. Next Step…Hosting Connecticut.
8. Louisville (2-3): This team is actually playing fairly well. Next Step…Looking for back-to-back wins, hosting Memphis.